Dear Riverpoint Family & Friends,
Wow, what a year! We will never forget this one although we all wish we could. We mourn with those of you who have lost loved ones or witnessed someone struggle with their health or the pandemic disruptions and we wish everyone the best happiness and health possible.
As most of you know, our dental office has always been extremely diligent in maintaining a clean and healthy dental setting. In fact, thanks to military infection control training, we were one of the few dental offices already practicing COVID-19 standard sterilization procedures before this pandemic hit and we are now practicing above COVID-19 standard procedures.
Please know that our dental office is as safe as it has ever been. See our Facebook page for more details or just call us for any questions you may have regarding our pandemic protections in place.
Important Points of this newsletter are as follows!
- Reminder to let us help you MAXIMIZE and utilize any expiring dental insurance benefits!
- How to win $1,000 in FREE dental care that NEVER expires!
- Office Holiday Schedule & other important office information
- Holiday Pie Postponement – ☹
REMINDER – UNUSED INSURANCE BENEFITS EXPIRE SOON!
Call us at 505-821-6910 and we can help you.
Here is our friendly reminder to patients who have dental insurance that you may have unused insurance benefits and NOW is the time to schedule for treatment in order to MAXIMIZE your insurance benefits before they expire on December 31st, 2020.
Call or text our office at 505-821-6910 to find out how we can help you take full advantage of any dental insurance benefits you have (especially since you have already paid for them) and receive the high-quality dental care you deserve!
Enter to WIN $1,000 off ANY Dental Treatment!!
No expiration date, no catches!!!
TWO ways to WIN!!!
- We understand that COVID-19 has delayed a lot of dental care for several of our patients. If you are overdue for your dental cleaning for any reason, please call or text our office at 505-821-6910 to get scheduled BEFORE Dec. 15th and we will enter you into our drawing to win $1,000 off any future dental treatment upon check out. See below for more details.And please remember that if you have dental insurance, your cleaning is COVERED 100% but these benefits do expire every 6 months or so. We can help – just call or text us!
- Check out our updated website – we have made a few changes and we would love to have everyone visit our website and offer any feedback, good or bad, etc. In order to thank you for your time in doing so, we will enter you into our drawing for a chance to win a $1,000 off ANY dental treatment with NO expiration date. With 5 minutes of your time (literally), you can enter the drawing by completing the following steps.
- Like us and follow us on our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Riverpointfamilydental if you haven’t already as the winner will be announced on our Facebook page at the end of January 2021.
- Then, go to google.com and type in “Riverpoint Family Dentistry” or “dentist, Albuquerque”
- Find and click on our website – we are usually listed somewhere on the 1st to 3rd pages, etc.
- Find the answers to the 3 simple questions listed below and send us an email through any of our “Contact Us” links with the answers – short and sweet is perfect.
- Do invisible braces usually take less time or more time than traditional metal braces to straighten your teeth and create a wonderful smile.
- True or False – are Zirconia Crowns the strongest crown available today?
- What is the name of the dental discount plan we offer to patients who do not have traditional dental insurance?Upon receiving your email, you will be entered into the contest. One entry per patient. Winner gets $1,000 off any dental treatment. Simple as that and no expiration date. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page at end of January 2021, so make sure to like us and follow us on Facebook to stay updated.
Office Holiday Schedule & other important office information
We wish each of you a safe Halloween, a Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas, and/or a safe holiday season and we look forward to serving your dental needs for many years to come.
We know that the holiday season gets busy and not only do we care about your teeth, but we also care about your busy schedule; therefore, we will do our best to help you and your family get the high-quality dental care you deserve and as conveniently as possible.
Our CONVENIENT hours of operation are listed below:
7:00 AM -7:30 PM – Monday through Thursday
7:00 AM – 2:30 PM – Fridays
*Please note that our office will be closed on the following dates during the holiday season – 11/26, 11/27, 12/24, 12/25, and January 1st, 2021! We will be open until 11 AM only on 11/25 & 12/31.
Please remember that we are NOT a corporate dental chain office and there is usually a big difference in quality and compassionate care between a locally owned & operated vs. those who are managed by Wall Street (i.e. Alegre Dental, Modern Dental, & Perfect Teeth, etc.) We truly care about your long-term best interests and we’ll treat you as if you were a member of our family. Guaranteed!
We would be honored to have you refer any of your friends to our practice and upon doing so, we will take care of them as well as we’ve taken care of you and your family. As a token of our appreciation, we will also provide you AND that friend/family member a free movie ticket for your efforts to help spread the word about our high-quality dental office and compassionate dental care. These movie tickets do not expire which means you can enjoy a movie on us after the pandemic period is over and you are comfortable to do so.
Holiday Pie Postponement – ☹
Lastly, we are disappointed to announce that, due to COVID-19 related circumstances, our annual Free Holiday Pie Patient Appreciation event will need to be postponed until the following holiday season. We truly thank each of you who qualified by keeping your dental appointments without any cancellations less than 24 hours’ notice and we hope to make it up to you next year.
Drs. Boyd Newsome, Gregory Montgomery & your Riverpoint Office Family